Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Updates

A lot of updates, people.

So first, I sang Gekokujou with my bro, Fuusen. He's so hot in the drawing
Thanks to farahnabila from dA for making the cover art!


Second, I sang Summer days, Ghost, and God. Thanks to wakameatama from dA for making the cover art!
I look so cute there~


Third, I sang Migihidari (Left Right). Thanks to ireedoyanmolor from dA for making the cover art! She did a very great job as always.


Last, I sang Leia. There's a short PV of me singing in the almost end of the video. I sound good...
By the way, please help me by making this Leia video reach over 300+ views. 100+ views is alright, but I'm applying for UORanking (UtauOnline Ranking), so if you can, please help me reach to 300 views? Also I'm applying for OverseasUtau Ranking.



Thanks for the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket