Friday, June 24, 2011

Updates!

Loads of updates!

First, I sang 'I Like You, I Love You' by Kagamine Rin.
It's my very first PV, so watch it!

Second, Fuusen sang 'Loveless' by whoever I forgot.
He's so handsome there Ignore.


Third, my creator made me sing a duet with Suiteki Ayaka. Of a song called 'Last Battle' by Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku.
My creator made them sing, while Lilian (TheMarauderArtist from dA, Suiteki Ayaka's creator) made the art.


Fourth, I sang 'Out of Step' by Hatsune Miku.
The art of me there looks like Kuroi Mato from Blac★kRock Shooter.


Last, I sang a duet with Kagene Himeka. Of a song called 'Lie and Time Machine' by Kagamine Rin & Len.
My creator made them sing AND made the art. =_="


Thanks for the attention.
Keep supporting me and keep on singing~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket